Doha, 5 December 2019 – QNB Group, the greatest standard bank in the center East and Africa, recently announced the launch of a fresh advertising because of its clients in party of Qatar National Day, providing a particular price to all or any its clients whenever trying to get a individual loan across its branch community, beginning with 11 to 22 December 2019.
QNB’s clients will enjoy a unsecured loan with an exclusive and limited time interest of 4.25% p.a., aided by the choice of a elegance period all the way to half a year. Additionally, clients will immediately be awarded free worldwide remittances or more to 200,000 welcome Life Rewards tips, upon moving their salaries and availing an individual loan, while clients acquiring a unique bank card throughout the advertising duration may benefit from free interest acquisitions for as much as 3 months.
As a reward that is added eight Qatari nationals and four expatriates whom avail your own loan before the end of March 2020 can each win a money award of QR50, 000.
Ms. Heba Al-Tamimi, General Manager, QNB Group Retail, stated, them to celebrate Qatar National Day aided by the most readily useful rewarding offer in the nation.“ I wish to just take this possibility to congratulate the proud folks of Qatar, inviting”
“We have actually come up with these unique advantages and exclusive proposes to show our appreciation in this occasion that is special commemorate this big day with this clients.” Ms. Al-Tamimi included.
QNB continues to offer individuals in Qatar with market-leading products, letting them fulfil their monetary aspirations and relish the lifestyle experiences that are best.
QNB Group’s existence through its subsidiaries and connect businesses also includes significantly more than 31 nations across three continents, supplying an extensive variety of advanced level products. The final number of employees is significantly more than 29,000 working through 1,100 areas, by having an ATM community in excess of 4,300 devices.
Terms and Condition
We acknowledge that most the after info is complete & correct based on the most readily useful of my knowledge & without the obligation in the Bank.
Kindly start a temporary account in my title in line with the after Terms, Conditions & Pledges:
I have read and accepted most of the conditions and terms mentioned previously.
Eligibility and stipulations for scholarship applications
You may be entitled to make an application for a scholarship if you qualify and conditions the following:
- Students should adhere to the specified time frame for graduation and must excel into the approved major.
- Students might maybe perhaps not alter specialization without previous authorization through the Bank (Coordinator of scholar Affairs Department, QNB Human Resources dept.)
- The student must stay glued to the laws while the procedures that are specific because of the curriculum regarding the university while the Bank as stated into the scholarship agreement.
- The pupil must work with the financial institution for example years for each and every 12 months of research soon after graduation. If he or she will not graduate inside the duration decided, or will not complete the analysis, or doesn’t work during the bank after graduation, the student pledges to pay for the fees dependant on the scholarship agreement in addition to interior laws associated with the bank.
- The pupil must certanly be invested in learning and also to the working hours as per the scholarship agreement additionally the laws regarding the college and also the Bank while keeping the performance that is appropriate for the pupil within the scholarship agreement.
- No lack is permitted during studies or exams except with a leave this is certainly official of that is accepted because of the University citing genuine reasons.
Medical health insurance
In the event of acceptance for the scholarship, the applicant are going to be susceptible to listed here initial conditions (details and conditions are going to be added within the last agreement):
We have read and accepted most of the conditions and terms mentioned previously.